Here are 160+ awesome thanksgiving ideas you don’t want to miss! This is the best reference post for your Thanksgiving food, DIY decorations and more.
My favorite time of year is Thanksgiving. The whether turns off cold and I crave those warm, homemade, loving feelings! Its a time to reflect and be thankful for what the year has handed you good or bad, its time for comfort food, and its a time to be spent with Family and bond and create traditions. Thats why I put together all of my favorite recipes and activities into one place!
160+ Thanksgiving Ideas
1. Family Thankfulness Jar – Teaching our kids gratefulness is the best way to bring Joy into our family, and what better way than to everyone write down what they are thankful for for 30 days and review them on Thanksgiving Day!
2. Make your Own Autumn Leave Garland – These are absolutley beautiful and sure to add a little happy to your house.
3. Fingerpaint a Thankful Tree – This would be perfect to frame and hang in the kitchen for guests to enjoy too!
4. Thanksgiving “Cupcakes” – This is just brilliant. Each portion is perfectly put together and it is sure to Impress your guests!
9. Looking for something in addition to turkey? Here is the perfect and easy way to cook a Whole Chicken in the Crockpot! This is one of the most juicy ways to cook a chicken ever!
10. Homemade Vanilla Extract – With all the baking that happens this time of year, this hands-down the best way to not only save money but have the perfect vanilla flavoring! You’ll need to think ahead on this one and start it BEFORE Thanksgiving. Or start it at Thanksgiving and use it as the perfect homemade holiday gift!
11. Hot Chocolate Tradition – Thanksgiving break isn’t complete without a really good cup of hot chocolate. You have to try this best ever homemade hot chocolate recipe! 5 ingredients, easy to make and absolutely delicious!
More Thanksgiving Craft Ideas:
12. Football Turkey – A great way for Dad to Bond with the kids while mom cooks!
13. Leaf Turkey – How fun to enjoy the last few warmer days collecting leaves and then make a fun turkey in the evening for decoration!
14. to 39. Here are 25 more fun crafts – Our favorite from this blog is the weaved placemat! Kids can Create on for each guest coming over!
40. to 75. 35 Ways to Decorate for Fall – We love the Fall Candles! Im thinking Pumpkin smell! MMMM!
More Thanksgiving Food Ideas
76. to 136. This is by far the best reference for side dishes! There are 60+ side dish ideas! I know it sounds odd, but Funeral Potatoes are a HUGE Hit in our home! Don’t like those? There are 25 more potato side dishes to pick from!
137. We love Mini & Muffin Tins but what better way to accompany those than with Mini Pumpkin Pies??
138. to 150. to Need a sure-to-impress Appetizer? 12 Thanksgiving Inspired Appetizers! Our favorite are the fruit cones! The kids would love these and they are easy for little hands! Brilliant!
151. to 167. Save time by using some of these great in the 17 itchen Cooking Hacks! #4 & #9 are our favorites!
168. Delicious ROLLS! YUM!
Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
169. to 173. These 6+ Thanksgiving Activities are great for the kids before or during Thanksgiving day.
Have a favorite Thanksgiving craft or activity? Come share it on our Facebook page!