Looking for an easy meal to throw together last minute? These oven potatoes are quick and easy and make the perfect side to everything from chicken to scrambled eggs. I’m excited to be working with Spectrum® to bring you this great potato recipe.
My personal favorite is paring the potatoes with ground beef and topping it with sliced avocado — seriously divine.
- 3 lbs Red Potatoes – washed and cubed.
- Spectrum Naturals® Olive Oil — We love their organic expeller pressed oils. You can snag a coupon for the oil here: $3.00 Off Spectrum Naturals®
- Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Optional: Shredded Cheese
1. Preheat over to 350°.
2. Throw the potatoes in a casserole pan, drizzle with Spectrum® Olive Oil.
3. Sprinkle generously with garlic powder (or press 3 cloves of garlic), onion powder and salt. Stir well.
4. Add parsley on top, slip in oven and let cook until potatoes are soft. I love mine a little mushy but some people like them firm so just poke them with a fork to see how soft they are.
5. Optional: Sprinkle with cheese and put back in the oven for an additional 5-10 min.
Serve with chicken or scramble up some eggs and make delicious “breakfast” burritos. Enjoy!
Now that you have a plan for dinner why not take a second and enter a giveaway for a chance to win $500 in Spectrum® products! Enter here: Spectrum® Sundays Facebook Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes ends on April 20, 2015.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Spectrum Naturals®.
Follow us on Pinterest!
Like us on Facebook!