Need some inspiration for lunch? Check out these delicious lunch ideas that take 10 minutes or less to prepare!
12 Lunch Ideas
- This is life-changing – Pizza Quesadillas! Homemade Pizza can be time consuming, but this recipe is quick and easy and has the same great flavors as a “normal” pizza. Love this creativity!
- Mini Grilled Cheese sandwiches – so cute, your kids will love these!!
- Homemade Mac ‘n’ Cheese in 10 minutes? Yes please!
- Egg Salad Sandwiches — Got eggs? Use this easy method for cooking and peeling them ahead of time so there ready to go at lunch time.
- Tuna Salad — because everyone needs a good tuna salad recipe in their collection.
- Tuna Patties — a great variation if you’re getting a little burnt out of tuna salad.
- Meat, Cheese and… Apple? Sandwich This spin on the traditional meat-and-cheese-sandwich is a great go-to! I also love how she cut the melon into fun star shapes for her kids lunch boxes!
- Broccoli and Chicken Bowl — healthy and tasty, the best combination!
- The rice in this Spinach and Bean Burrito may take more than 10 minutes, but if you have some on hand, this would be a great quick meal!
- Salads are great for quick meals. This one has apples and almonds – YUM!
- It may not be summer, but this Summer Salad Recipe with mangos looks so simple and delicious!
- Taco Salad – cook the chicken or ground beef on the stove in 10 minutes, then just throw everything together!
Our favorites sides:
- Sweet Potato Fries — these take longer than 10 minutes in the oven but the prep is so minimal.
- Healthy Toddler Muffins — these are perfect for sneaking a side of veggies in without the kids even knowing!
- Cucumber, Tomato, and Feta with a small bit of balsamic vinegar dripped on top.
For more food ideas stop by our Recipe Page!