It really works! I promise you’ll love me after you try this. Eating real foods just got a little easier.
Easy Peel Hard “Boiled” Eggs
- Put your steamer in a pot.
- Fill with water as high as you can without going above the steamer. (You don’t want the pan to run dry but you also don’t want the eggs covered in water).
- Add your eggs and get the water boiling.
- Once boiling, keep the burner on, cover, and set timer for 20 minutes
- Remove from heat and run cold water over the eggs and let sit in cold water for a minute.
- Peel in seconds! (I lay a paper towel on the counter, give the egg a gentle crack against the counter and then using a little pressure with my hands I give it a full roll on the counter and then peel.)
Making deviled eggs and egg salad is no longer a hassle. ENJOY!
Join us on Facebook for more ways to stay stress free and sane.this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).