We love taggie blankets! What is it about a tag that enthralls a little one? Combine that with noise and you’ll finally have a minute to yourself.
- Material of Choice
- Sunflower Seed Package
- Cut the material a little bigger than the sunflower seed package (leave room for a seam or stitch witchery for the non-sewers out there).
- Sew a couple ribbons to the edge of any material. (My next one will be made out of daddy’s old T-shirt, how cool will that be?!)
- The Sunflower Seed Package will be sewed inside. You can keep it full with seeds for a rattle or just use the packaging only if you want it to scrunch. Either way your baby will love it.
- Sew (or use stitch witchery to seam) up the edges in any old way. Baby’s don’t care if it looks perfect.
- For more baby ideas connect with us on Pinterest and Facebook.
Follow The Realistic Mama’s board Sensory Play for Baby on Pinterest.P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).
Download My Free Family Organizer
Ready to de-stress + spend more time with your kids?
Life gets busy. I hear you. I'm here to show you how to CREATE more time for what matters most. Get a free family organizer as a thank you for joining our newsletter – includes monthly calendars, chore charts, meal planners and more...
Leave a Reply