- Material of Choice
- Sunflower Seed Package
- Cut the material a little bigger than the sunflower seed package (leave room for a seam or stitch witchery for the non-sewers out there).
- Sew a couple ribbons to the edge of any material. (My next one will be made out of daddy’s old T-shirt, how cool will that be?!)
- The Sunflower Seed Package will be sewed inside. You can keep it full with seeds for a rattle or just use the packaging only if you want it to scrunch. Either way your baby will love it.
- Sew (or use stitch witchery to seam) up the edges in any old way. Baby’s don’t care if it looks perfect.
- For more baby ideas connect with us on Pinterest and Facebook.