One thing I love about this craft is it doesn’t require a paintbrush. If you follow us on Facebook or Pinterest you know we love branching out occasionally with out the ordinary fun like the marbled shaving cream art or “messy” bathtub finger paint that has super easy clean up. If you aren’t following us yet, check out our e-mail newsletter so you don’t miss more great craft ideas, like today’s fireworks craft!
- Trace the bottom of your pan on the sheet of paper and cut in from your line about a quarter of an inch and it should fit perfectly inside your pan.
- Squirt a small amount of paint in the bottom of your cup, drop your golf ball in and swirl around until the golf ball is covered in paint.
- Drop the golf ball in your pan and roll it around until you are in love with the pattern.
- Let dry and then repeat step 2 & 3 with a second paint color, let dry again.
- Cut wedges out of the paper to create a pinwheel shape – this will be your firework! Make as many fireworks as you like (we made 2).
- Glue your fireworks to a black sheet of paper and ta-da.
More Great Craft Ideas:
Following us are easy entries in the huge cash giveaway that you won’t want to miss, enter here: 10 Shaving Cream Art Ideas + 3 , $500 CASH winners!