Fried Tuna Mac Recipe
- 1 Box Horizon Deluxe Mac & Cheese
- 2 Cans Tuna
- 1 Handful of Horizon Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Horizon Butter
- Salt & Pepper
1. Prepare mac & cheese following the instructions on the box.
2. Remove from heat. Mix together prepared mac & cheese, tuna and shredded cheese.
3. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of butter in the bottom of a medium sized frying pan. When butter starts to bubble add in your tuna mac mix. Fry until cheese starts to turn golden brown.
Optional: Add in handful of frozen peas when frying as an easy way to incorporate a vegetable to your meal without having to prepare an additional side dish.
4. Top with cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
For more recipe ideas follow The Realistic Mama on Pinterest!
For even more ideas on beating the winter blues check out Horizons Organic on social media:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make over $85,000 a year blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).