As promised last week, here are some more meal ideas that you can prepare ahead this holiday season! Check out our first post, which has 12+ Easy Freezer Recipes for desserts, breakfast, and soups and then come back here for some Easy & Delicious Freezer Meals that you can make ahead for those big crowds of friends and family heading your way!
- Baked Penne with Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes – I love this recipe, because you make one for today and one to freeze.
- Twice Baked Potatoes – these look amazing! I made a batch for guests coming in next week and can’t wait to try them.
- Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches – make the filling and freeze it, then warm and serve on buns. Yum!
- Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos – our family loves anything with Mexican flair, and these are much better than the store-bought frozen ones!
- Homemade Frozen Pizza – Pizza is such a great meal for a crowd! These homemade ones will save you money and you won’t have to wait on a delivery.
- Chicken, Bean, and Cheese Burritos are a standby at our house! They freeze easily and warm up quickly.
- Easy Freezer Meatloaf – make several for feeding a crowd, or for multiple meals.
- Lasagna Rollups, from The Pioneer Woman. I love how you can freeze these in smaller portions, so you don’t have to thaw and cook an entire lasagna if you just have a few people!
- Calzones – a healthier and heartier version of hot pockets!
- Cheesy Chicken Casserole – your basic casserole, great to have on hand for a last minute meal!
Looking for more meal ideas? Check out these yummy Winter Soup Recipes – soup is always great for feeding a crowd!this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).