I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you today. There’s everything from secret-hideaways, upcycled sandboxes, DIY music stations, and pallet projects!
Here are some of our favorites that we’d like to add to our to-do list.
Click on the links below for the tutorials.
1. DIY Playspace Under The Deck – From Pinterest
2. DIY Sand and Water Table made from a pallet and an old sink. From Pinterest
3. Use an old rain gutter, with end caps on each side, and a hose to create a flowing waterway. From Catraquinha
4. How To Make A Sandpit – From Yahoo!
5. Recycled Boat Sandbox – From Desire Empire
6. DIY Kiddie Car Wash – From Mom Endeavors
7. Waterfall Water Wall – From Playing By The Book
8. Sounds Wall/ Music Station – From Fun At Home With Kids
9. Summer Reading Nook – From Vintage Revivals
10. Outdoor Chalkboard – From Apartment Therapy
11. Trucking Play Area – From Fantasticho
12. DIY Backyard Race Track – From WooHome
Before you leave, do us a favor, pin this post:this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).