This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fresh Step at Target. All opinions are 100% mine.
Smells. No one talks about them much but they really can make or break your home. They are impactful. They effect mood. They create associations and memories.
If you go somewhere that smells horrid, you’ll usually have a hard time concentrating. On the flip side, if you go somewhere that smells amazing, you likely be more attracted to that place and naturally happier.
If a positive smell can create a more positive mood, it’s time we take a minute and re-evaluate what our house smells like. Since our house is the place we spend a good part of our life it’s kinda important. 😉
Read This First
Do you love reading and sharing tips and hacks? Do you adore Pinterest?
Learn more about starting a blog of your own and writing posts just like this one! I made over $85,000 last year blogging part-time!
7 Ways to Make Your House Smell Like a Million Bucks
1. Coffee Scent Hack French vanilla coffee — who doesn’t want a house smelling like that? All you need is vanilla scented tea lights and a bowl of coffee beans. It really is that easy! Go here to see how.
2. Eucalyptus? Did you know you can stop by your local florist and snag eucalyptus sprigs for just a couple bucks? Go here to read about how to set them up in your shower so they release a natural scent whenever you shower!
3. Oatmeal Hack! Bringing in positive smells to our homes is uber important but making sure we’re eliminating the bad is equally important. If your fridge smelling a little bleh but you’re out of baking soda try a bowl of uncooked oats to soak up the icky smells!
4. The Cat Box For those with cats we all know the litter box can be a challenge… Make sure you’re using a cat litter that eliminates odors and doesn’t just mask them. We picked up Fresh Step® with the Power of Febreze™ for the first time this week – the new formula actually eliminates odors.
My dear daughter helping me shop. 🙂
5. Don’t Forget the Garbage Disposal! The Garbage Disposal is one of those places that houses negative odors. No more! Make these DIY Garbage Disposal Cleansing Cubes.
6. DIY Cinnamon Candles This genius hack is not only yummy smelling but it’s also super pretty to look at! Use some twine to tie cinnamon sticks around a candle!
Bonus: Now that your house smells amazing, here’s a little freebie to continue reducing stress in your life:
To sum it all up, smells are important, both removing negative smells and bringing in positive smells will create a happier home!
Choose the Next Post Like This to Explore: