Ready to wow you guest with the BEST party finger foods!?
I love a good party! And I love it even more when the snacks are easy to grab and super tasty! These perfectly-proportioned appetizers take out any guesswork for guests and hosts combined – you don’t have to worry if someone else double dipped! Check out our favorite party finger foods below…
Before we jump into all the tasty foods.
Are you looking for extra side income?
I made over $85,000 last year blogging PART-TIME!
Blogging is totally different than what I used to think about it.
The awesome part about this particular side business (besides the fact it makes over full-time income with part-time hours) is that you’re creating PASSIVE income and can be done from ANYWHERE.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to start a blog (no tech knowledge required)!
Start a blog and see where it takes you!
Now, let’s jump back to party finger foods…
15 Party Finger Foods
Prepare: Here’s a $10 credit to use on your favorite natural cleaning & paper products to prepare for the party and get your house ready for guests.
- Perfect portioned dips in individual cups? Genius! Plus 35 other great finger foods!
- Double Decker Taco Cupcakes are a great warm bite-size snack sure to be a hit at any gathering!
- Take the boring out of a veggie tray with these shot glass veggie sticks.
- Avocado Egg Rolls! Pull these out right before guests arrive!
- Anything on a stick makes it easier for guests! Even Caprese Salad!
- We love No Bake Energy Bites at our house! They are a great finger food for parties!
- This recipe allows you to individually serve meatballs, without the hassle of digging through the crockpot! I would make the recipe with all ground beef and skip the pork. Teriyaki Meat Balls.
- Love these Italian Breadsticks! These would dress up any appetizer table.
- It may sound easy, but spicing up some crackers and adding a side of cheese can be delicious!
- Wow any guest with these Tomato Tulips!
- Hello Yum! Asain Salad Won Ton Cups!
- Anything mini is always eye catching so these mini loaded Baked potatoes are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- I love Bruschetta and pre-serving the portions makes it easy for guests! Here is a great Garlic Tomato Bruchsetta Recipe.
- You can’t go wrong with these Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Perfect if you will have little hands at your party as well – these won’t make a mess very easily!
- I love these BLT Tea Sandwiches! Filling yet still petite and adorable. Try Turkey Bacon instead of regular, YUM!
Or find some beef salami and try these Salami and Cheese Cracker Roll Ups. I love how a simple cheese and cracker can turn into something much more fancy!