Ready to wow you guest with the BEST party finger foods!?
I love a good party! And I love it even more when the snacks are easy to grab and super tasty! These perfectly-proportioned appetizers take out any guesswork for guests and hosts combined – you don’t have to worry if someone else double dipped! Check out our favorite party finger foods below…
Read This First
Do you love hosting parties? Do you love being in the kitchen?
Learn more about starting a food blog of your own! Make anywhere from $500-$100,000 a month blogging from home. Countless bloggers, including me, make full-time income on their blogs. And many of us only work part-time hours.
15 Party Finger Foods
- Perfect portioned dips in individual cups? Genius! Plus 35 other great finger foods!
- Double Decker Taco Cupcakes are a great warm bite-size snack sure to be a hit at any gathering!
- Take the boring out of a veggie tray with these shot glass veggie sticks.
- Avocado Egg Rolls! Pull these out right before guests arrive!
- Anything on a stick makes it easier for guests! Even Caprese Salad!
- I love how a simple cheese and cracker can turn into something much more fancy! Check out these Salami and Cheese Cracker Roll Ups
- This recipe allows you to individually serve meatballs, without the hassle of digging through the crockpot! Teriyaki Meat Balls.
- Love these Italian Breadsticks! These would dress up any appetizer table.
- It may sound easy, but spicing up some crackers and adding a side of cheese can be delicious!
- Wow any guest with these Tomato Tulips!
- Hello Yum! Asain Salad Won Ton Cups!
- Anything mini is always eye catching so these mini loaded Baked potatoes are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- I love Bruschetta and pre-serving the portions makes it easy for guests! Here is a great Garlic Tomato Bruchsetta Recipe.
- You can’t go wrong with these Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Perfect if you will have little hands at your party as well – these won’t make a mess very easily!
- I love these BLT Tea Sandwiches! Filling yet still petite and adorable. Try Turkey Bacon instead of regular, YUM!