It’s no secret that I love paper towels and all the convenience they provide to our busy household. Anything that helps create less stress is a win in my book! Here are 10 Paper Towel Hacks that I love and I’m sure you will fall in love with too!
10 Genius Paper Towel Hacks!
2. Keep Lettuce Crispy and Fresh Using Paper Towels — from Pinch My Salt
3. Home Freshener! Drip a few drops of Essential Oil on the inside of the cardboard tube.
4. Magic Cleaner! Vinegar soaked paper towels will work miracles around dirty faucets and more — from Cute as a Fox
5. For Gardeners: Save time thinning your carrots, radishes & onions by using Seed Tapes beforehand — from Veggie Gardener
7. Homemade Makeup Remover Wipes — from Homemade for Elle
8. George Foreman Grill Cleaning Tip — from Judith’s Mama
9. Paper Towel Organization Hack — maximize the space in your broom closet using a shoe rack to store your paper towels! — from Sew Many Things
10. And possibly the most simple hack of all: Run out of napkins? Paper towels to the rescue! Perfect for last minute lunch packing.
Thanks for stopping by!