I absolutely love this time of year with the gorgeous weather, and it’s also yard sale season! I love getting inspired and turning my yard sale finds into DIY treasure. But what’s even better is when you can repurpose the “yard sale trash” into a gorgeous project for your kids with just a little primer, paint, and inspiration!
Get inspired by these ideas for your next yard sale find! Click on the links below for the tutorials.
1. Upcycle an old skateboard using this 20 minute craft and make the kids this awesome skateboard swing!
2. Update an old shelf into this cute diy costume closet.
3. This is a fun way to use an old tire and turn it into a sandbox for the kids.
4. This kitchen was made out of an old nightstand. I love how she added an old phone to the side.
5. This may be the cutest upcycled kids kitchen ever. She bought most of the accessories at the dollar store!
6. Upcycle a small yard sale table into this fun play grill your kids will love!
7. Have an old entertainment stand? Transform it into this.
8. Take an old end table and turn it into this super cute lego table.