I love a good party! And I love it even more when the snacks are easy to grab and super tasty! These perfectly-proportioned appetizers take out any guesswork for guests and hosts combined – you don’t have to worry if someone else double dipped! Check out our favorite party finger foods:
15 Party Finger Foods
- Perfect portioned dips in individual cups? Genius! Plus 35 other great finger foods!
- Double Decker Taco Cupcakes are a great warm bite-size snack sure to be a hit at any gathering!
- Take the boring out of a veggie tray with these shot glass veggie sticks.
- Avocado Egg Rolls! Pull these out right before guests arrive!
- Anything on a stick makes it easier for guests! Even Caprese Salad!
- I love how a simple cheese and cracker can turn into something much more fancy! Check out these Salami and Cheese Cracker Roll Ups
- This recipe allows you to individually serve meatballs, without the hassle of digging through the crockpot! Teriyaki Meat Balls.
- Love these Italian Breadsticks! These would dress up any appetizer table.
- It may sound easy, but spicing up some crackers and adding a side of cheese can be delicious!
- Wow any guest with these Tomato Tulips!
- Hello Yum! Asain Salad Won Ton Cups!
- Anything mini is always eye catching so these mini loaded Baked potatoes are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- I love Bruschetta and pre-serving the portions makes it easy for guests! Here is a great Garlic Tomato Bruchsetta Recipe.
- You can’t go wrong with these Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Perfect if you will have little hands at your party as well – these won’t make a mess very easily!
- I love these BLT Tea Sandwiches! Filling yet still petite and adorable. Try Turkey Bacon instead of regular, YUM!