Today is the day, 15 other bloggers have joined me for The Ultimate Guide to Family Fun and we are bringing you an amazing list of Family Fun ideas! I’ll start you off with an awesome keepsake project.
There aren’t many more things more precious than footprints, especially those of little feet because they grow oh, so quickly. This stacked footprint frame makes a cute decoration and the perfect forever keepsake for your family. It’s also a lot of fun to make together, there’s just something about stamping feet that kids just love!
Make Your Own
We used a different color stamp pad for each person but you could also opt to use all the same color, I think black would be pretty classy.
Blot your foot with an ink pad till it’s completely covered and then stamp it on a white sheet of paper. (You can also use paint to paint your foot if you don’t have a ink pad.) Then help everyone else stamp their feet too. We stamped everyone’s feet twice just in case.
Carefully cut around the footprints leaving a small white edge to help with the dimension when you stack them. Stack them, glue them, add the year and you’re ready for a frame. Pin this project and come back next year to do it again!
More Awesome Family Fun Posts
- Essential Oils for my Family – Where do I start? – The Realistic Mama
- 30 Family Activities – I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Simple Ideas for Summer Family Fun – Lemon Lime Adventures
- Backyard Tight Rope – Kids Activities Blog
- Family Fun Art Project – Hand Made Kids Art
- 20+ Ideas for Family Time – Life Over Cs
- Hiking together – P is for Preschooler
- Family Scavenger Hunt – This Reading Mama
- Family Movie Nights – Artsy Momma
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Free Printable – The Jenny Evolution
- Summer Sayings Board – Edventures with Kids
- Playground Hop – Valley Family Fun
- Hometown Ice Cream Tour – Study At Home Mama
- Mother/Son Date Ideas – The Joys of Boys
- Mama’s Happy Hive
- Family Fun: DIY Pool Games – Parenting Chaos