Did you see my recipe for Coconut Milk, have you tried it yet? Ready for the next step? Use the coconut cream that rises to the top to make your very own coconut whipped cream. An absolutely scrumptious topping to berries, pies, waffles, or whatever else your beautiful heart desires.
- Coconut Cream off the top of your Homemade Coconut Milk
- Maple Syrup or Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- After making homemade coconut milk, let is sit in the fridge until the cream solidifies on the top.
- About 10 minutes before you’re ready to start whipping up your coconut cream throw a bowl in the freezer. Or if you are impatient like me just use a room temperature bowl, your whipped cream will still taste delicious.
- Scoop out all the cream chunks into your chilled bowl.
- Using a hand mixer beat until it starts to firm up, when it makes peaks it’s ready for the maple syrup and vanilla. There’s no science to this. A small splash of vanilla and just add as much maple syrup/sugar as you want. I usually add about a tablespoon but it’s up to you how sweet you like it and you’re done. Enjoy.
Download My Free Family Organizer
Ready to de-stress + spend more time with your kids?
Life gets busy. I hear you. I'm here to show you how to CREATE more time for what matters most. Get a free family organizer as a thank you for joining our newsletter – includes monthly calendars, chore charts, meal planners and more...
Whitney L says
Sounds so good!