Running out of lunch ideas? Looking for a little inspiration? I was too! And then I remembered a dish my sister and I used to make at least twice a week when we were younger, Easy Parmesan Noodles.
This pasta dish is quick and easy to make and absolutely delicious! Plus it has a “hidden” serving of vegetables per 4 oz portion, which makes it the perfect way to get some extra veggies into your and your kids diets.
Easy Parmesan Noodles
- Ronzoni Garden Delight Tri-Color Rotini
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Optional: Grated Asiago Cheese
1. Cook the Tri-Color Rotini as the package directs.
2. When they are finished cooking, drain, and then generously add butter and mix until your noodles are “glistening.”
3. Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and finally parmesan sheese. Mix and that’s it!
4. Optional: I love grating a little bit of asiago cheese on top to give it a little extra boost of flavor.
We grabbed the noodles for our dish from our local Walmart — you can use the store locator to find one that carries Ronzoni near you.
Here’s are 2 ways to save on your next box:
- $1.00 coupon off any two Garden Delight items in most newspapers on 6/28/15 (while supplies last)
- $0.55 off in store coupon at Walmart starting 6/22/15. Offer expires 8/2/15 (while supplies last)
We love Parmesan Noodles for lunch, as a side dish for dinner, or even when we’re in a pinch and need a quick pot luck dish.
this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).