10 SUPER FUN alternatives for Halloween night for those choosing not to celebrate or are just burnt out. Whether Halloween is one of those holidays you just can’t stand or you’re just looking for something other than (or in addition too!) trick or treating to do this year you came to the right place. I’m sharing 10 alternative ideas and activities so everyone can still have fun on October 31st.
*Also, don’t miss the HUGE cash Giveaway at the bottom of this post, following us on Facebook and Pinterest are both entries! And join our email newsletter and for more kids activities and parenting tips and tricks.**
10 SUPER FUN Alternatives for Halloween Night
- Before dark on Halloween, bake loaves of banana bread and take them around to your neighbors. Instead of asking for something, teach your kids to give something. (or banana bread!)
- Have a candy treasure hunt in your house or backyard.
- Make this fun squash bowling set and play with it outside that day.
- Have a family movie night with a popcorn bar.
- Cookie baking and decorating competition.
- Have a mini pre-Thanksgiving feast with kid friendly Muffin Tin Meals – see them here!
- Make these simple pumpkin crafts with a rolls of toilet paper.
- Sometimes it’s the simple things that kids seem to love the most: Make Pumpkin Spice Play Dough and pick up a cheap box of fall shaped cookie cutters to play with.
- Make this super sweet family footprint keepsake using fall colored paint. Make one each each year and watch your family grow.
Just for Mom:
- Whip up some delicious DIY Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
Whatever you do, make it fun and make it a tradition that your kids can look forward every year. What are you planning for October 31st?
Love this post? Connect with us:
Connect with us on Pinterest!
Follow us on Facebook!
More fun ideas for Fall:
Finally, the Giveaway:
Win one of FOUR $500 cash prizes directly in your paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ years old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below the giveaway for more info. a Rafflecopter giveawayP.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).