It’s Jackie again from I Heart Arts n Crafts bringing you some creative and inexpensive ideas to get crafting this summer. With summertime officially here that means that you’ve seen stores stocked with these colorful pool noodles for swimming. That is unless you’re a craftaholic then you know that these make a great craft supply that will only cost you $1! So next time you’re at the store grab a few of these and pick one of our featured pool noodles crafts below to do.
Here are 16 Creative Pool Noodle Ideas to get you inspired.
Click on the links below for the tutorials.
5. Pool Noodle Water Wall – From Teaching Mama
6. Pirate Pool Raft from Pool Noodles – From HubPages
7. Seaside Sensory Bin – From The Chaos and The Clutter
8. Word Towers – From The Educators’ Spin On It
9. Make your own indoor basketball nets – From Ever Never Again
10. Mix and Match Creature Blocks – From And Next Comes L
11. Swim in Pool Noodles – From Bath Activities For Kids
12. Pool Noodle Toss Game – From While He Was Napping
One More Thing
Ready to de-stress + spend more quality time with your kids?
This post comes with a free family organizer. Get all the printables, plus join my weekly newsletter! Just click here to download and subscribe.
Here’s a sneak preview!
Want more great posts?
- 18 Super Fun Play Recipes to Make for Kids
- 7 Water Play Ideas for Kids
- 15 Colorful Suncatcher Crafts for Kids