It’s Jackie again from I Heart Arts n Crafts, this week we’ve been taking advantage of this beautiful weather and decorating our windows up with some colorful suncatchers. What I love about these suncatcher crafts is that they are super easy to make. My 3 year old and 1 year old were able to help make their own tissue paper suncatcher themselves, while I took care of cutting the supplies.
Click on the links for the tutorials.
1. DIY Flower Suncatcher – From Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
2. Cosmic Suncatchers – From Babble Dabble Do
3. Butterfly Suncatchers – From Twodaloo
4. Ladybug Suncatchers – From Here Come The Girls
5. Salt Painting – From You Clever Monkey
6. Stained Glass Art – From Smart School House
7. Jellyfish Suncatchers – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
8. Salt Dough Suncatchers – From Homegrown Friends
9. Glue Suncatchers – From Pink Stripey Socks
10. Raining Cloud Craft – From All Kids Network
11. Toddler Made Spring Suncatchers – From Fun At Home With Kids
12. Stained Glass Window Decorating – From Happy Hooligans