A brand new school year is just around the corner, it crept up on us pretty fast this summer. With a new school year comes new school supplies and homework. The best back to school organization tip is to create your own homework station (or homeschool station for those schooling at home). It keeps all of the supplies and homework in one space and it gives the kids an area to work and focus on their school work. You can create one with just about any budget, or even any space. For smaller spaces you can make inexpensive portable homework stations. I’ve rounded up 15 creative and cozy homework stations for every budget and space to use for inspiration!
To visit a post, please click on the links below.
1. Preschool Setup – From The Sweatman Family
2. Filing Cabinet Desk – From Northstory
3. Bookcase Desk – From The Cottage Market
4. Back – To – School Station – From 36th Avenue
5. Inspiring Homeschool Rooms – From My Love For Words
6. Ikea Raskog Portable Homework Station – From Smashed Peas and Carrots
7. Closet Turned Homework Station – From Petite Party Studio
8. Closet Study Space – From I Heart Organizing
9. Seat Sacks For the Kids – From Scissors and Spatulas
10. Kids Homework Center With Printables – From Live Craft Eat
11. DIY Homework Station – From Classy Clutter
12. Boys Room Homework Station – From The Crafted Sparrow
13. Loft Bed with a Homework Station Underneath – From Kid Space Stuff
14. Folding Homework Station – From Sunflowers To Cacti
15. Free Standing Homework Station – From Simply Organized
So are you ready to get organized and make this new School Year smooth and clutter free?
Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to connect with us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and by subscribing to our free email newsletter!P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).
Download My Free Family Organizer
Ready to de-stress + spend more time with your kids?
Life gets busy. I hear you. I'm here to show you how to CREATE more time for what matters most. Get a free family organizer as a thank you for joining our newsletter – includes monthly calendars, chore charts, meal planners and more...
Leave a Reply