Colder evenings, falling leaves, warm tea, popcorn and lots of snuggles with my little girl. Fall is one of my favorite seasons! It’s also the “last chance” to get our little people outside before it’s freezing, freezing cold. So, today I wrote down a list of 11 things I want to do with my toddler this Fall, before Winter sets in — several are outdoor activities with a few simple crafts mixed in.
First things first, grab a few bags of this delicious Fall snack (we all know toddlers need lots of fuel!) and then work your way down our Fall “bucket list.” You will see lots of simple activities below — if we don’t write them down and make a point to do them, those are often the ones that get forgotten and overlooked.
11 Fall Activities for Toddlers
- Pumpkin patch.
- Park day(s) with easy to grab snacks — we are loving BOOMCHICKAPOP lately! A bag of it and a couple water bottles (or juice boxes) and we’re all set.
- Thanksgiving crafts — it’s never too early to start these. Handprints make the cutest turkeys and adorable memories to keep in their memory books!
- Jumping in piles of leaves.
- Picnic in the backyard.
- Leaf rubbings.
- Nature walk.
- Feed the ducks at the park.
- Drawing with chalk.
- Homemade popcycles.
- Blowing bubbles.
Make it even more special by inviting friends and creating a simple playdate completely with Fall activities and, don’t forget, snacks — seriously toddlers are all about snacks. Or at least mine is. You’re already heard me mention BOOMCHICKAPOP a few times above, not only is their name freakin’ awesome (they litterally bring the BOOM to our Fall parties), their popcorn is also super delicious! They’ve been one of our favorite go-to snacks lately — I love that they are gluten-free and use non-GMO ingredients.
You could win:
- $50 Target gift card
- BOOMCHICKAPOP Multi-pack
- and more fun treats and prizes
- Visit the one and only BOOMCHICKAPOP Facebook page.
- Share one of your Fall moments on their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram using the hashtag #BringTheBoom. (Optional: follow them while you’re there!)
BOOMCHICKAPOP will pick three winners and mail prizes out a week before Halloween.
P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).