We just got back from a 2 week road trip and although I love to travel I am also really glad to be home. While road tripping is still fresh on my mind I thought I’d share some of our favorite road trip snacks (we all know snacks are one of the best parts of traveling!) and we also had some readers share their favorite ideas making this one AWESOME list!
11 Awesome Road Trip Snacks
1. muffins — this recipe is quick and easy to make the night before you leave and is great for breakfast!
2. fruit — apples, cherries (if you have somewhere to put the pits), grapes, etc.
3. tortilla wraps with peanut butter cut into pin wheels — yum!
4. goodnessknows snack squares — these adorable snacks are new to the market and perfect for road trips.
I love the little squares, available in 3 great flavors:
- cranberry, almond, dark chocolate
- apple, almond & peanut, dark chocolate
- peach & cherry, almond, dark chocolate
5. drinks — we like to load up on lots of water and juice boxes.
6. no-bake oatmeal cookies — home-baked to bring a small slice of home with you.
8. cereal bars/snack bars
9. trail mix
10. beef jerky
11. candy — road trips are the perfect time to splurge a little. 😉
Have a favorite to add to the list? Leave a comment!
Kid Friendly Hack!
One reader suggested the brilliant idea of using an empty baby wipe container, one per kid and filling them full with a variety of snacks. I love this idea!
Here’s us trying the goodnessknows snack squares for the first time! (Don’t worry… we stopped the car to make the video.)
I love that goodnessknows snack squares are crafted with the goodness of whole nuts, real fruits, toasted oats and dark chocolate with no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
If you try them, we’d love to hear what you think of them!
Do us a favor, pin this post!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of GoodnessKnows. The opinions and text are all mine.P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).