This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Hershey Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
Eek! I am so excited to share this fun holiday activity with you! Snowmen, presents & chocolates make this “tracing” activity not only fun but tasty too.
- Holiday Printables
- HERSHEY’S KISSES Santa Hat Chocolates — sold exclusively at Target stores
Print the Printables:
1. Make sure you buy plenty HERSHEY’S KISSES Santa Hat Chocolates. We used 3 bags but if you have multiple kids working on multiple sheets you’ll want even more. Buy now.
2. Set out the printables on the table or floor along with a huge pile of chocolates. Now it’s time to fill the lines with chocolates!
Note: Toddlers will need a little extra guidance but once they get the concept they should be good to go. My 2 year old caught on much faster than I anticipated.
3. Let the kids sneak a little chocolate here and there as you go, it is the holiday season after all!
4. When you’re finished, dump the remaining #SantasKisses in a bowl and set them out on the counter for visiting family and friends.