This post is sponsored by Luvs, but all opinions are my own.
Diapers. Diapers. And more diapers.
4 years and 2 kids in, we have been through a LOT of diapers.
This month we decided to try out Luvs diapers because of their new lower prices! You know us, we love trying new things and seeing how they end up!
We noticed the following when trying Luvs diapers for the first time:
- Luvs is a great value – with quality leak protection at a great price. What’s not to Luv about that?
- When you’re an experienced mom you don’t trust something just because it costs more. Luvs has NightLock Plus – so it locks away wetness faster than other brands.
- Luvs gives your baby the protection they need and is easy on your wallet. Switching to Luvs diapers can save up to $150 a year!
Mamas, just imagine what you could do with an extra $150…
- Get a yearly zoo membership for your family
- Buy a small trampoline with a net for your backyard
- Enjoy a couple fun dinners out as a family OR pizza night at home
And that’s not all, now for a limited time, Luvs diapers have an even lower price! This means a savings of $0.01 – $0.02 per diaper. That makes your savings per package anywhere from $0.50 to $3.00! That ends up being an excellent value available at your favorite retailers!
So all my experienced moms, don’t waste any more time or money, and don’t trust something because it costs more. Do your own research first, and then Live, Learn and Get Luvs, at even lower prices.
If you end up trying Luv’s diapers, we would love to hear about your experience and how much you save in the comments!P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make over $85,000 a year blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).