Hungry? I have the perfect snack for you, frozen yogurt-dipped apple wedges!
I love trying new snacks, especially ones that are easy, so I decided to give yogurt-dipped apples a try — they turned out absolutely delicious! Then I decided why not take it one step further and freeze the dipped wedges and see how they turn out. If you’re a yogurt lover you’re gonna love this recipe!
Frozen Yogurt-Dipped Apple Wedges
- Raspberry Yoplait Greek Whips
- Parchment Paper
1. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or wax paper).
2. Use an apple slicer to quickly slice your apple.
Note: To keep your apples from browning, squirt them with lemon before dipping in yogurt (or throw them in a bowl of water mixed with lemon juice for a few seconds).
3. Quickly dip one side of each apple wedge in your yogurt and lay on a parchment paper.
4. Throw in the freezer until yogurt is frozen (about 30 minutes).
Note: If you’re short on time you can skip freezing altogether, the apples dipped in yogurt is a wonderful snack too!
Note: Yoplait Greek Whips can easily be found at your local Walmart.
What is your favorite way to snack with Yoplait?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).