This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of PG. The opinions and text are all mine.
Keep it simple – this has been my moto lately. Often, we overthink things and make life more complicated than it needs to be. On the contrary, if we can remember to keep it simple, we can enjoy more peace and often times have bigger impact as well.
Below you’ll find the best baby shower gift and a free printable to go along with it!
When it comes to baby shower gifts for new moms, simple almost always wins. Today’s baby shower gift is simple, thoughtful, practical and highly loved by new moms.
Two words, diaper delivery.
The responsibility of caring for a tiny human being is plenty enough. By setting her up with a few months of diaper delivery, she can avoid the added stress of diapers running out.
Diapers are a great gift for every and any expecting mom and especially great for moms who are having baby #2 (or 3, or 7) who don’t need as much baby gear because they’ve already tried all the baby gear and figured out their smaller pick of favorite items but can always use diapers. At least this was the case for me. Here’s me with my little guy (baby #2).
- Decide ahead of time how many months of diapers you want to cover for her. (i.e. 2 months, or 3 months, or 12 months),
- Download the diaper certificate in the color of your choice…
- Print on card stock.
- Optional: To make the gift pop even more, wrap your certificate in a carseat canopy that can double as a second gift (you can get one free here with the code: MAMA4)
After the shower:
- Make sure you get her address.
- Create a Luvs subscription for her using SamsClub.com — for a limited time you can get an automatic $3 off AND free shipping to your door (bringing the high-quality Luvs diapers to $.11 each for a five-week supply) making it $26 for her first month of diapers. The $3 automatic saving is only available online (not available in-club).
And, for extra points, don’t forget to take her a meal after baby arrives too!P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).