Yay! I’m so glad you’re here.
This post is for anyone interested in becoming an affiliate of 175 Best Date Ideas. An affiliate program is just like a refer-a-friend program. Use your one-of-a-kind affiliate link when sharing with your friends/following and make 50% per sale you refer.
When you find something great you should share it with your friend! Instructions on signing up and getting your link are below.
How to Get Your Affiliate Link:
- Follow this link to sign up.
- Login or register — we currently sell our ebook through e-Junkie, login if you have an existing e-Junkie account or register for a new account if you’re new – it’s simple, don’t worry.
- Under the section “Your Affiliate Programs” make sure “The Realistic Mama LLC” is selected.
- Scroll down and under “Product-specific Links & Info” select “175 Best Date Ideas”
- Under “Product Hop Link” you will find your affiliate link — it will be the URL that is between the quotes. See image below (link #1). This link will take your readers to a sales page for them to read more about the book and will keep track of your affiliate link when they purchase.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to direct your readers straight to the cart (and skip the sales page) you can find a second affiliate link under “Product Direct Link” (link #2). Again make sure you copy and paste the URL portion between the quotes.
- The Ebook is currently priced at $9.99 which means you will make $4.99 per referral! Make sure you set a PayPal email in e-Junkie so we can pay you.
Note: Be sure to test your affiliate links to make sure you copied the links correctly.
That’s it! You’re ready to promote the book and make awesome passive income per referral!
Tips for Success:
- Share your affiliate link + your favorite things about the book with your friend/following on Facebook.
- Create a new pin on Pinterest — upload the front cover image, then edit the pin’s destination website with your affiliate link.
- Bloggers: write a post reviewing the book on your site.
- Online Entrepreneurs: send a newsletter to your list and include a snippet about your new favorite date book!
Feel free to use the following front cover image to promote the book with your affiliate link.
P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).