1. Know your goals and so you know where to focus your energy.
2. You have to be organized.
- Has a place for you to keep track of your monthly numbers so you can easily track monthly growth on your page views and social media!
- Month at-a-glance! I LOVE this feature! Especially when I’m planning ahead for my editorial calendar.
- Lots of room for Post ideas. It might just be me but it seems like it doesn’t matter where I am or what I’m doing something always sparks a post idea and it’s nice to have a collective place to jot them all down. Before they were everywhere: I had them on scraps of napkins, in texts to myself, on old envelops and a million other places that I can never find when I need inspiration.
- It includes a place for your monthly evaluation on tops posts, places for your strategies and game plan ideas, blogging tips and more!
- You have a chance to win it free! Keep reading and be sure to enter the giveaway before you go!
3. Create office hours.
4. Set aside quality non-blog time.
5. Consider Contributor Writers/Guest Posters.
It’s important to keep a stream of good content coming off your blog but sometimes in order to do so you need help. Just this month I’ve started incorporating contributor writers on my blog, having a team has been a huge help in keeping my work load more manageable.