Grandparents love to shower grandkids with all the best gifts around the holidays – but it’s important to remember to show them love back! Check out the best DIY gifts for grandparents, that can be made by kids!
– Simple to make, personal touch from the kids, and fun! Here’s a 2-Pack of Blank Aprons to start with (make one for Grandma and Grandpa!).
– Everyone knows kids change fast! This adorable frame lets Grandparents swap out photos throughout the year . . . it’s like a fancy brag-book for your wall! Check out your local craft store for the glitter wood letters.
– Check out your favorite photo printing store (I personally LOVE Shutterfly) for this one. Most of them have sales around this time of year and it’s simple to add your digital photos to a calendar. Gather photos of all the grandkids from the past year, and don’t forget to put everyone’s birthday on the calendar!
Bonus: For school age kids, sit them down at the computer and have them choose photos. This is often a time-consuming and difficult job for me, but my kids love any opportunity to get computer time, so they actually enjoy it!
– What a fun project, and with lovely results! Any grandparent would be so thrilled to have this ornament to use year after year. These mini frames are perfect for the project!
– It’s a simple gift, but a great activity for kids. We make one every year, and normally stop by Goodwill or Dollar Store to pick out what goes inside. It’s always interesting to see what each kid chooses . . . Grandma and Grandpa will smile at the individuality too! And I LOVE how this tutorial uses photos of the kids – awesome idea.
– Give them a place to display art from the grandkids, plus a few new originals! Because a single fridge can only fit so many pieces of paper, right? These frames would be super cute for some of the ideas.
The Easiest of All – A framed photo of your family (or each of your kids) and a heartfelt card that expressing how much you appreciate them. If your kids are old enough to write something themselves, I guarantee it will be the favorite gift of all. Because Grandparents truly are amazing and they love nothing more than their grandkids!
Need more gift-spiration for Grandparents? Check out this awesome article on Clutter Free Gifts for Grandparents on Nourishing Minimalism. And Sharpie Gifts are always a popular option among kids – try some of these today!
We’d love to see you again!this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).