This week we were hit with our first real snow day and the kids were so excited! It’s finally time for some fun winter activities. Last year one of their favorites was painting in the snow, but I wanted to find some other ideas for us to do. I rounded up some inspiring ideas to do and some cute ideas to make including some indoor and outdoor projects, science fun, and indoor crafts!
Here are some outdoor snowy or indoor cozy fun for the kids this winter! Scroll down to check them all out!
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience.
5. How To Make A Snow Volcano – via Growing A Jeweled Rose
6. Make your own indoor race track with this instant roadway tape for some creative indoor play!
7. Indoor Snow Painting – via Housing a Forest
8. Coffee Filter, Straws, and Pasta Snowflakes – via I Heart Crafty Things
9. Bleeding Tissue Snowflake Art – via The Pinterested Parent
10. Colored Ice Blocks – via Meet The Dubliens
11. Frozen Bubbles – via Housing a Forest
12. Icy Cold Snow Paint – via Growing a Jeweled Rose
13. Snowman Drop Box – via Fun At Home With Kids
14. Living room campout/ movie night! We love these for those snowy days you’re stuck indoors. Make your own fort or grab one of these fun and easy to put together teepees!
PIN THIS POST:
P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).