We previously shared 14 Summer Cupcakes for Kids, so it was only fitting that we share 13 Summer Cupcakes for Grown-ups!
These summer cupcakes have rich and decadent flavour profiles and elegant presentation, while still packing the portability and fun of cupcakes.
Make any of these 13 summer cupcakes for your next summer party and you won’t be disappointed!
- Blackberry Buttercream on Angel Food Cupcakes from Fake Ginger
- Neopolitan Cupcakes from Cooking Classy
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcake from the Girl Who Ate Everything
- Perfect Funfetti Cupcakes from Crazy for Crust
- Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes from Brown Eyed Baker
- Fresh mango cupcakes with mango buttercream from Study at Home Mama
- Honey Cupcakes from The Cake Blog
- Watermelon Cupcakes from Baby Center
- Cherry Limeade Cupcakes from Cooking Classy
- Lime Coconut Cupcakes from Study at Home Mama
- S’mores Cupcakes from the Baker Upstairs
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes from NY Melrose Family
- Root beer cupcakes from Study at Home Mama
Make sure to pin this post for your next summer party — and be sure to let us know if you try any of the decadent recipes!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and subscribe to our free email newsletter!P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).
Download My Free Family Organizer
Ready to de-stress + spend more time with your kids?
Life gets busy. I hear you. I'm here to show you how to CREATE more time for what matters most. Get a free family organizer as a thank you for joining our newsletter – includes monthly calendars, chore charts, meal planners and more...
Leave a Reply