I love finding ways to include any of our kids art in, or even in this case outside the house. With the weather finally warming up and my garden is screaming for some sprucing up. I thought I’d gather up some super cute garden crafts to help get the kids involved! These include some easy art tutorials, while other ones will need some adult help for the finished project.
Click on the links for the tutorials
1. Homemade Flower Pot Bird Bath – A craft for the whole family!
2. Make a Rock Caterpillar – Easy rock art for the garden.
3. Handprint Garden Markers – I’m a sucker for any kind of handprint art, and these are no exception. What a cute way to mark your garden!
4. Footprint Butterfly Flower Pot – A cute way to display that footprint art.
5. Garden Sculpture – Such a fun activity and the end result is gorgeous!
6. Poured Paint Planting Pots – Perfect for adding a pop of color to your garden.
7. Soda Bottle Watering Can – I LOVE this idea and the super helpful tip Vicky has in the post for an easier way to make the holes for the water.
8. Wooden Spoon Stakes – Inexpensive way to mark your garden with a little help from the kids.
9. Handprint Glow in the Dark Stepping Stone – Add a glow in the dark twist to your stepping stone art.
10. Easy Butterfly Feeder – This easy craft would look pretty hanging near your garden.
11. Owl Bird Feeder – A fun way to recycle those old juice cartons.
12. Handprint Stepping Stone – Make a stepping stone into a keepsake with this easy handprint art.
Before you go… are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?
Visit Alida | The Realistic Mama’s profile on Pinterest.P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).
Download My Free Family Organizer
Ready to de-stress + spend more time with your kids?
Life gets busy. I hear you. I'm here to show you how to CREATE more time for what matters most. Get a free family organizer as a thank you for joining our newsletter – includes monthly calendars, chore charts, meal planners and more...
Always looking for new crafts to do with the kids at home or in scouts. Thank you!