There’s no denying that life with babies (and toddlers) can be a little chaotic, when your newborn arrives it’s the little tips and tricks that aren’t in manuals that will save your sanity. Some people might call them ‘baby hacks’…I just call them lifesavers.
Here are 10+ more GENIUS baby hacks that will help to make life a little easier!
If you missed it, we published 10 other Brilliant Baby Hacks a few months ago.
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience.
1. This one is so great, it’s worth mentioning again, in case you missed the other post. Start a baby registry and receive a free welcome kit. This deal is exclusive to Prime customers which you can sign up here for an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial. To redeem, create a baby registry and use the “Jumpstart” feature to add items to the baby registry, then purchase at least $10 of those items. Once those purchases are shipped, you’ll be able to add this welcome box to your cart for free.
I’ve recreated my baby registry here to give you some ideas on some of my must-have baby products.
2. Save those plastic flip tops from your packs of wipes to make the super cute Peek-A-Boo Sensory Board.
3. Create a safe play area with an inflatable pool.
4. The Traveling baby hammock! Hold up to 80 pounds! Great for when you’re traveling with your baby. And it folds up into a small carrier that fits in one hand so it’s easy to store away!
5. DIY Newborn Co-Sleeper using a pool noodle!
6. Baby Bib storage-coat hanger to clear up shelf space!
7. Baby Safe Painting – This is a genius way to create baby’s first painting…and it’s mess free!
8. Cheap organization solution for baby necessities and an easy way to keep organized using a hanging closet organizer!
9. DIY BABY SHADOW BOX – Buy a shadow box and include baby’s first outfit, hospital bands, ultrasound pictures, pregnancy test, and pregnancy announcement.
10. Wrap textures around a hula hoop for and easy and colorful sensory toy for babies! (source unknown)
11. Baby proof cabinets using this dollar store hack!
If you liked this, you may also like:
- A list of awesome baby freebies!
- 12 Genius Baby Hacks To Simplify Your Life
- 30 Ways To Repurpose Baby Items
- 100 Top Baby Girl Names
- 100 Top Baby Boy Names
PIN THIS POST:
P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).
Download My Free Family Organizer
Ready to de-stress + spend more time with your kids?
Life gets busy. I hear you. I'm here to show you how to CREATE more time for what matters most. Get a free family organizer as a thank you for joining our newsletter – includes monthly calendars, chore charts, meal planners and more...
Excelent! Thank you!!
Some of these ideas are great. Thank you!