Ever get bored of having your kids do the same old coloring sheets and the same old paint project? I know I do! So, I decided to gather togethers some of the coolest crafts and activities from Pinterest (which, speaking of, you should totally follow us there) and share them with you! The crafts are so epic that even if I didn’t have kids I would still want do them! So check out these 10 seriously awesome and super epic crafts for kids!
Some of the crafts are a little messy but where’s the fun without a little mess! If the kid’s clothes get stained from a project you can rest easy knowing there’s always more where that came from! Schoola (our sponsor) has amazing prices on preloved clothes (in great condition!) that are delivered straight to the door. You can replace any clothes that’s damaged from playing or a craft and build your kid’s next wardrobe at prices that everyone can afford and will keep you from worrying if a craft get’s a little “messy.”
Schoola also has a cool #PassTheBag initiative going on right now, where you can fill a bag of clothes the kids have outgrown or no longer wear and the clothes then help raise funds for girls’ education. Read more about the bag we filled below! It’s a great way to teach kids about selflessness and giving back!
10 Epic Crafts for Kids (That Adults Will Want to Do Too!)
1. Make Homemade Bouncy Balls — for the last few months I keep seeing this idea pop up again and again on Pinterest, I can’t wait to try it and see how well they actually bounce!
2. Paint Filled Eggs — throw to make beautiful canvas art!
3. Amazingly HUGE Bubbles — homemade bubble solution that everyone will want to take part in!
4. Giant Reusable Bubbles — these are perfect if it’s too cold outside to blow bubbles!
5. Footprint Craft — there’s something about painting and stamping feet that’s not only fun in the moment but also always makes the most framable pieces!
6. Stained Glass Art — that you’ll want to frame and keep forever!
7. Giant Water Blob — one for the kids and one for mom!
8. Glow in the Dark Slime — not only is it fun to make, it’s also fun to play with for hours and hours after!
9. Easy Homemade Lollipops — because edible art is awesome!
10. Tie Die Sheets — SHEETS people, SHEETS! How cool is that, you get to sleep on your project when it’s finished! I am so doing this my next free day!
Affordable Kids’ Clothes!
With all this talk on crafts, especially the extremely messy ones, we have to talk about clothes again. I think it’s important to remember that kids clothes are made to be worn — they will get messy, they will get stains, and that’s ok, they fulfilled their purpose!
Now, that being said, I have noticed that I’m much more ok with the clothes getting worn if I got them for a good price. One place I love for buying clothes is Schoola. Their online site is easy to navigate, I don’t have to leave my house to shop and they are delivered to my door.
Their preloved kids’s and baby clothes are absolutely adorable (they also have women’s clothing so I can treat myself to something at the same time!) and they give 40% of their proceeds to schools.
Here’s my daughter rocking her latest Schoola outfit (which, can I just say, it’s seriously hard to take pictures of an active 2 year old!):
And speaking of clothes:
Clear Out Your Closet and Support Girl’s Eduction Around the World
Schoola’s incredible #PassTheBag initiative can help you clear out your closet without leaving your house and support a bigger cause at the same time!
I love the feeling I get when I clear out our closets — minimalism and clutter-free homes are huge stress reducers + donating clothes through Schoola’s Malala Fund helps raise money to support girl’s eduction in the most vulnerable communities around the world.
It’s a great project to get the kids involved in too! Here is us filling the Malala donation bag:
Request a donation bag HERE. It’s already addressed so all you have to do is fill it up with your preloved women’s and kids’ clothes and send it off! The items will be sold on Schoola.com and 40% of the sales proceeds will go to the Malala Fund!
Challenge your friends and family to fill a bag too! Tag your friends on social media with hashtag #PassTheBag and send them the link to get their own bag: schoola.com/malala.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Schoola.
P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).