Pom-pom Pluck – a super easy, homemade game you can pull together in minutes!
Pom-pom Pluck Game
All you need:
- Pipe cleaners
- Styrofoam Cup
- Cut the bottom of your styrofoam cup.
- Let the kids help you poke tons and tons of pipe cleaners through one side of the cup to the other side. Rotate the cups making sure pipe cleaners are in a full circle going ever direction.
- Fill the top of the cup with lots and lots of pompoms.
- Take turns pulling one pipe cleaner each, per turn, trying to keep the pom-poms from falling.
- As a parenting moment with younger toddlers, we often use this game as an opportunity to teach our colors as we pluck the pipe cleaners out of the cup, the plucking also doubles are great fine motor practice. Shhh! Don’t tell the kids that they are learning, for all they know it’s just a game!
Love this post? Connect with us:
Subscribe to our emails.
Connect with us on Pinterest!
Follow us on Facebook!
Share the love. PIN IT:P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).
Download My Free Family Organizer
Ready to de-stress + spend more time with your kids?
Life gets busy. I hear you. I'm here to show you how to CREATE more time for what matters most. Get a free family organizer as a thank you for joining our newsletter – includes monthly calendars, chore charts, meal planners and more...
Leave a Reply