Are you ready to…
- Create a Rainy Day Fund and stress less about unexpected expenses
- Create a Travel the World Fund and enjoy more trips with your family
- Create a Spending Fund to reward yourself for a job well done
If your money sits in your bank account it will accidentally get spent without you even realizing it. That’s why we want a new plan!
Let’s get started…
We’re gonna create a “Budget Binder” and it’s gonna rock your world.
- Get out your 3-ring binder or better yet, go to Target and buy a new and really cute 3-ring binder!
- The very first sheet you’ll be putting in your budget binder is a free Savings Worksheet. The Savings Tracker Worksheet is unique because it motivates you to tuck away little sums of money that quickly turn into BIG lumps of money!
- Tape an envelope to the Savings Worksheet and tuck away cash inside.
Print multiple Savings Worksheets if you are saving for multiple things. We recommend saving for no more than 2-3 things at a time.
Download the free worksheet printable…
- Click here to download and print your worksheet.
- Tape an envelope to your new worksheet and add it to your new “Budget Binder”.
Here are a few ideas for easily saving more cash…
- Run through the ATM the day after payday and snag a little cash for your Savings Fund.
- Anytime you go to the grocery store, create a new habit of getting a little bit of cash back. You’re grocery budget will barely notice the difference but your Savings Fund will!
- Here and there instead of buying that cup of coffee (or new shirt) tuck away the amount you would have spent into your Savings Fund instead! Run through the ATM if you don’t have the cash on you.
What else should I include in my Budget Binder?
Your budget binder is off to a great start!
If you haven’t already, download and print the free savings worksheet by clicking here.
Next, we highly recommend you check out the 5 Minute Budget—an easy to follow guide to help you save a LOT more money—it is the perfect addition to your budget binder!P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).