We are taking the #MeatlessMondayNight chall
Easy Tailgate Macaroni Salad
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- ¾ cup dairy-free mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Silk Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative (Plain)
- 3 tablespoons Silk Almondmilk (or your favorite alternative – choose from Soymilk, Cashewmilk, or Coconutmilk!)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped (choose your favorite variety)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped in half
- 1 cup roughly chopped baby spinach
Cook macaroni according to package instructions. Drain.
Chop all your veggies – I just tear up the spinach (or, let my kids tear it up). And I often leave my tomatoes whole. Just depends on my mood that day.
Note: I used red onions and green onions, but the red onion are sharp – choose sweet Vidalia onions for kiddos!
Toss that mixture, your veggies, and the remaining ingredients with macaroni until combined.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
That’s all! So simple and quick and easy – all the things you want from a go-to Monday Night Football recipe!
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).