Whether you’re looking for a cute gift for grandma or just a fun craft project to do with the kids, I promise this is it! It doesn’t get any cuter than a DIY Hershey’s Kisses Frame!
Earlier this month we used Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Mint candies to make Cotton Candy Dipped Pretzels! Today, we were challenged to make a fun craft or DIY gift with Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates and that’s how this adorable frame came to existence!
I hope you enjoy making this with your kids and of course sneaking some chocolate while you’re at it!
DIY Kisses Frame
- 8×10 Display Frame
- Variety of Hershey’sKisses chocolates (We used Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate chocolates in red, green, and silver foils and Hershey’s Kisses Dark Chocolates with Mint Truffle.)
- 4×6 or 5×7 photo of your kiddo
- White Sheet of Card Stock (You can also cut a sheet of poster board down or use a few sheets of paper stacked on top of each other — something that can hold up to a larger amount of glue.)
- School Glue
1. Cut the white sheet of paper the size of your frame (8×10).
2. Glue your child’s photo to the middle of the white sheet.
3. Let your kiddo glue the bottom of each Hershey’s kiss and glue it down on the white border (leave about an eighth of an inch on the edge of your white sheet so your chocolate doesn’t block the lip of the frame).
4. Optional: Add a cute little note to the corner of the frame that says “Hugs + Kisses. We Love You!”
5. Let your glue dry then assemble your photo into the frame!
Ta-da! Your adorable frame is done and ready to hang or give to grandma! I can’t wait to make this one year after year with my daughter! I love that The Hershey Company was able to inspire such a fun craft and time together with my family! We had an absolute blast crafting and sneaking chocolates as we went!
What are some of your favorite ways to use with Hershey’s Kisses chocolates during the holidays? Don’t be afraid to start new traditions and build lasting memories with your family! See what kind of magical crafts, décor and gifts your family can come up with using Hershey’s Kisses chocolates. Share your ideas with the hashtag #NewTraditions on social media for all to see!
We’d love to see you again!
Pin it:this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).