I hope you’re hungry! These cheesy potato “chips” make the perfect snack or side dish! Dip them in some ranch and they are heavenly! And to make it even better, Hidden Valley (our sponsor for this post) is working with us to bring you a HUGE giveaway, found at the bottom of this post.
Cheesy Potato “Chips”
- Olive Oil
- Grated Cheese
- Dried Parsley Flakes
- Hidden Valley Ranch for dipping
1. Slice potatoes roughly a quarter inch thick.
2. Arrange them on a cookie sheet (we love using a stone). Brush with olive oils and then bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. The potatoes should be soft at this point, if you’re slices are a little thicker they may need a few more minutes. Take them out of the oven and drizzle with the grated cheese and then sprinkle the parsley on top. The cheese will melt as you add it, at this point you can call them done or throw in the oven under the broiler to get the cheese extra crispy.
For more recipes and resources follow Hidden Valley (each is an entry in the giveaway below as well!):
Hidden Valley was also awesome enough to let us host a huge giveaway with not one, but 5 WINNERS!
The 5 Sweepstakes Prize Packages will Include:
- $75 Target gift card
- Vegetable shaped cutting board
- Veggie peeler set
- Hidden Valley products— two (2) bottles of Hidden Valley Ranch (new Flavors!)
Use the Rafflecopter Below to Enter
On July 30th, we will contact 5 different winners! Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Clorox Company for its Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressings & dips products.