We love road trips! They are a little more difficult with kids and require a lot of creativity but with the right tools and the right people they can be an absolute blast! Discount Tire said it best: It’s not about where you’re driving, it’s about who you’re driving with. Dads especially seem to have a magic touch on making road trips especially fun. So, for Father’s Day this year, why not reminisce on an old road trip and fill out this fun questionnaire for dad.
Print your own questionnaire here. (Be sure to come back and share your favorite answers in the comments once they’re finished!)
If you have younger kids help fill out their answers for them and then letting them personalize it by drawing/scribbling and adding their personal touch to it.
And to make sure you have an absolute blast on your next road trip, check out these 7 ways to make road trips even more fun.
7 Ways To Make Road Trips More Fun
2. Pack lots of snack. I know this sounds like a no-brainer but I just talked to a friend who never takes snacks and they seldom eat in their car. If this sounds like you, you have to make an exception! Snacks fill bellies, make kids happy, and help kill time in the car. Remember messes can always be cleaned up but memories can’t always be recreated.
3. Look ahead and find fun places to stop that are on your way.
4. Surprise the kids with a new toy. Wrap it and give it to them after you’ve been on the road a while.
6. Movies. Movies. Movies. I don’t know about you but personally I’m okay breaking our usual limit on screen time when the kids are stuck in the car all day.
7. Good music. Sing loud and be silly together!
Thank you Discount Tire for sponsoring this conversation.this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).