5 ingredients — it doesn’t get much simpler than that! These peanut butter oatmeal bars are not only easy to make and require no baking they are also SUPER delicious!
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
These will not disappoint — so easy and so yummy!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s semi-sweet chips
- 1 cup quick oats
1. Melt butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and Hershey’s chips in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Once completely melted, remove from heat and mix in oats.
3. Press into 8×8 glass pan.
4. Refrigerate or freeze until hard. I always freeze for about an hour so I don’t have to wait any extra!
We made ours and then had a family movie night. They were a HUGE hit! Now it’s your turn!
You really can’t go wrong this holiday with Hershey’s chocolates and this delicious cookie bar recipe! We hope you’ll center a fun family time around a baking day and make this holiday one to truly remember!
Instead of making bars you can use the same above recipe to make cookies!
- Roll in tight 1 inch balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press a Hershey’s Kisses chocolate into the top of each one.
- Cool in the fridge for a few hours until hardened.
Share on Facebook
The Hershey Company is helping inspire families everywhere to create new traditions this holiday season! What are some #NewTraditions you are doing with the family this year? I bet these peanut butter oatmeal squares can fit right into your plans!this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).