Looking for the perfect personal touch to your gifts? You can make your own gift wrap for any holiday, birthday, or any gift giving occasion. I’ve rounded up some of the best kid-made gift wrap crafts from some of my favorite bloggers to give you some fun and inexpensive ideas to do this holiday season! I’ve included some for Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthdays, and more!
Click on the link for the tutorial
1. Upcycle Newspaper Into Wrapping Paper – From Liz Ohsiek Designs
3. Picture Frame Wrapping Paper – The kids could get so creative with this activity! From Meri Cherry
4. Dreidel Stamped Gift Wrap – Perfect for wrapping paper, cards, or even envelopes. From Glam Valley
5. Fingerprint Reindeer Prints – How cute are these! Even the younger kids can help with this one. From Splash Of Something
6. How To Wrap Gift Cards Or Concert Tickets – A fun way to wrap smaller gift and then let the kids decorate! From Happy Hooligans
7. Christmas Tree Gift Bag Craft – Have the kids decorate their own Christmas tree and fill with treats! From I Heart Arts n Crafts
8. Footprint Rudolph Wrapping Paper – From Skip To My Lou
9. Homemade Gift Wrap With Christmas Scented Paint – Scented paint? How fun is that! From NurtureStore
10. Graffiti Gift Wrap – Perfect for any holiday! From Warm Hot Chocolate
11. Lego Printed Wrapping Paper – An easy and inexpensive activity for the kids. From No Time For Flash Cards
12. 5 Ways to Wrap Presents With Kids And Still Look Great– These are some of the cutest! From Creative Green Living
13. Pine Cone Print Wrapping Paper – From Homegrown Friends
14. Kid Painted Gift Wrap – Such a fun air brush technique. From B-Inspired Mama
15. Tie Dye Gift Wrap – From Babble Dabble Do
16. Homemade Wrapping Paper With Foam Stickers – I love how she uses a paper towel tube for this activity! From Art Bar
17. Reindeer Gift Bag – Too cute for words! From Goods Home Design
18. Homemade Wrapping Paper – Easy and made in seconds using a hair dryer! From Happy Hooligans
Love this post? Connect with us:
Connect with us on Pinterest!
Follow us on Facebook!
Jackie is a stay at home mom who writes over at I Heart Arts n Crafts. Where she shares her latest adventures in mommyhood from free printables, parenting advice while surviving the terrible twos, and her favorite arts & crafts projects!P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make over $85,000 a year blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).