Bird feeders are a great way for you to enjoy wildlife with your kids. One of the best things about making your own bird feeder is that you’re inviting birds to visit regularly. Your kids will get to see all of the different types of birds that live in your area, as well as the ones that migrate through from season to season.
We love to hang ours by the window so the kids can watch their feeders they created throughout the day to track what birds have stopped by. There are so many creative ideas out there for kid-made bird feeders. So, I made a fun list for you to look through to give you a few ideas that you and your kids can enjoy!
Click on the links below for the tutorials.
5. Popsicle Stick Feeder – From Mothering With Mindfulness
6. Natural Bird Feeder – From No Need For Flash Cards
7. Juice Carton Owl Bird Feeder – From Red Ted Art
8. Milk Jug Feeders – From Great Stems
9. Orange Birdseed Ornaments – From By Stephanie Lynn
10. Recycled Can Bird Feeder – From Momtastic
11. Recycled Bottle Bird Feeder – From Artzy Creations
12. Hanging Cheerio Feeder – From By Stephanie Lynn