If you’re looking to start introducing your child to science, preschool is the perfect time! The projects don’t have to be complicated or time-consuming, but can be easy prep and done with things you may already have in your home. I’ve rounded up some fun ideas that are simple enough for preschoolers and fun enough where the older kids will want to join in on them too!
Get your child experimenting with these fun preschool science activities below.
Click on the links below for the tutorials.
1. Shaving Cream Rain Clouds – From One Little Project
2. Overnight Crystal Garden – From Babble Dabble Do
3. Sprout House – From The Stem Laboratory
4. Sand Volcano Fun – From Growing A Jeweled Rose
5. Elephant Toothpaste – From Fun At Home With Kids
6. Static Electricity Butterfly Experiment – From I Heart Crafty Things
7. Magic Milk Experiment – From Laughing Kids Learn
8. Fizzing Colours – From Happy Hooligans
9. Magnetic Slime – From Little Bins For Little Hands
10. Rainbow Paper – From The Science Kiddo
Check out some of our other preschool activities:
One More Thing
Ready to de-stress + spend more quality time with your kids?
This post comes with a free family organizer. Get all the printables, plus join my weekly newsletter! Just click here to download and subscribe.
Here’s a sneak preview!
Click Here to Download Your Free Organizer
PIN THIS POST:P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).
Download My Free Family Organizer
Ready to de-stress + spend more time with your kids?
Life gets busy. I hear you. I'm here to show you how to CREATE more time for what matters most. Get a free family organizer as a thank you for joining our newsletter – includes monthly calendars, chore charts, meal planners and more...
Also, these projects are perfect since the kiddos are home during the very unfortunate coronavirus shut down. My kids are so stir crazy, and thanks to your recipes for fun, some of that stress has been taken away from the whole family! (Including myself!!)