Filling the long Summer Days with a baby can be challenging, particularly if your baby is a mini adventurer who also enjoys tasting everything they shouldn’t and attempting to place themselves in precarious situations! But, summer fun with a baby doesn’t have to hard work. In fact, it can be ridiculously fun and simple. So, here’s a fun collection of summer boredom busters for even the littlest mess makers out there!
10 Summer Activities for Babies
- Why not try painting outside with some simple Taste Safe Finger Paints
- Fill up the pool with some Awesome Foam and have a foam party! (Avoid contact with eyes)
- Make some amazing Taste Safe Water Beads for your little one to explore. You can even make them Rainbow coloured to add to the appeal!
- Create a fabulous sensory experience with a Coloured Ice Play Pool from Allison at Learn Play Imagine.
- Make an awesome Leak Proof Water Blob from HomemadeToast. (You’re guaranteed to be the most popular parent on the street with one of these!)
- Paint outdoors with your own Taste Safe Pavement Paints
- Create an awesome Water Wall with these top tips and ideas from P is for Preschooler
- Cool down with a simple Ball and Water Scooping activity
- If it’s too hot to head outside, why not bring the fun indoors with a Ball Pool Bath
- Or get super messy with some awesome Rainbow Spaghetti
And remember, it’s Summer. You’re allowed to take it easy and keep it simple. If you’re not in the mood to create an activity try playing in the park, going for a walk or feeding the ducks instead. Your baby is guaranteed to enjoy it and will love spending the time with you, however you spend your time together.
What are your favourite ways to have fun with your baby in the Summer?
THIS POST IS WRITTEN BY KYLA
Kyla is a stay at home mom to an awesome toddler and is pregnant with surprise baby number two. She spends her days aspiring to be a better housewife however is more often found playing on the floor and creating chaos instead. She loves creating taste safe messy play for her munch happy toddler. You can find more from her on her blog — The Train Driver’s Wife.P.S. Are you looking for extra side income? I make full-time income blogging part-time—check out this easy step-by-step tutorial on how start a blog (no tech knowledge required).