All my favorite “can’t live without” stuff in one convenient list. These are things that I use/love and recommend to all my closest friend.
This post does contain affiliate links but only for products I have used and/or love!
- Ebates — earn cash back for ordering things online that you are purchasing anyway. They have tons of major store chains they work with (JCPenny, Gymboree, Toys R Us, Dell, etc.), join now and then go through the Ebates website when you are buying something online and earn cash back on the stuff you were planning to order anyway. Use this link and earn a free $10 gift card to Target just for signing up!
Note: It’s free to sign up and if you don’t have a Target near you you can select from the other gift card options, including $10 to Walmart, Kohl’s or Macy’s.
- Free Baby Stuff — Use the code MAMA4 and redeem any of the following you like, just pay shipping.
Note: Grab one of each for yourself or snag them for an expecting mama to bless her at her upcoming baby shower. Use code MAMA4.
- Airbnb — enjoy a home away from home when you’re traveling. Use this link and get $30 travel credit towards your next stay!
- Purple Mattress — We’ve had our Purple mattress for 6 months now and I can honestly say we love it! It’s the perfect balance between medium firm and firm. It may take some adjusting if your body had gotten used to bad posture in your old mattress. The first few weeks I wasn’t so sure about our mattress, but after about a month I fell in love with and now our Purple mattress is my favorite place to snuggle and sleep. Every time we travel I can’t wait to come home to it.
- Essential Oils — If you’ve been curious about Essential Oils, check out this informational page about it. There is a form at the bottom of that post to request more info about the brand we love and even order oils if you’re ready.
- 175 Best Date Ideas — Parenting doesn’t mean dating should end. Check out these 175 bucket list dates, perfect for couples with kids. It’s packed with the best of the best. You will never run out of date ideas again. Each date is labeled with either a”Go Out” or “Stay In” doodle so you can choose whatever works best for your night. 175 Best Date Ideas is worth every penny and also makes a great gift!
Want to start a blog? Here’s everything I love all in one place master list!
- Bluehost — You can start a blog on Bluehost for as little as $3.49 each month (that price is only available through my link). And you can also get your domain for free ($15 value) if you purchase 12 months of hosting at once.
- Genesis — Genesis framework and themes are what we use here on The Realistic Mama. They are very clean themes which is better for SEO (search engine optimization) which helps bring more search traffic to your blog in the years ahead. Here are 9 Best-Selling Genesis Themes:
- IZEA — Get paid to write posts, posts tweets and share posts on Facebook. Start off with something small like a tweet and they will soon send you emails with direct offers for posts. IZEA is really easy to work with when it comes to sponsored posts.
- ConvertKit — ConvertKit is all the rage in the blogging world right now and we are in the process of switching over. E-mail list are SO important to a successful blog, because unlike social media you actually control your list. Your email subscribers are your most loyal readers and will be the first to jump on products you recommend after you gain their trust.
- Board Booster — Board Booster is a HUGE time saver when it comes to scheduling Pinterest!
- Mom Entrepreneur Newsletter — Join the Mom Entrepreneur newsletter for blogging tips and tricks along with mistakes to avoid and how to earn real money from the beginning. Click here to sign up.