Creative pregnancy announcements are a fun way to spill the beans to your family and friends that you’re expecting. When I was pregnant with our second child I wanted to include a baby announcement that our first child could be included in. So I scoured the internet and found so many fun ideas that I just had to share with you (including the one we finally picked)!
The Best Creative Pregnancy Announcements
1. Make your announcement into a movie poster.
2. Share your husbands reaction the pregnancy. A. O’Brien Photography
3. Include big brother or sister in on a hilarious twin reveal using math equations.
4. Perfect for the gamers!
5. Photograph your child with an eviction notice on their crib with the baby’s due date.
6. Because every super hero needs a sidekick! This may be the cutest one yet.
7. Using a chalkboard, promote your older child to a big brother/sister like I Heart Arts n Crafts did here.
8. Another hilarious twin reveal.
9. For the boxing lovers, set up a photo shoot getting “knocked up” like Joy Ever After did here.
10. This is brilliant! Set a self timer for a family shot and catch your husbands reaction on camera while you tell him the big news like Adriel Booker did here.
12. A “cheesy” and cute way to surprise your husband with the news, with this special delivery.
13. The classic bun in the oven except have your child pose in this picture with their play kitchen! From Jennifer Bagwell Photography
14. Announce with a list and have your older child checking off their “Older Sibling To-Do” List. From Keeping Up With The Morgans
15. Or announce by sharing your cravings like In The Moment did here.
How did you announce your pregnancy?
Share this with your friends on Facebook: