Baseball + art = happiness for every sports obsessed kids!
It’s time to combine America’s favorite past time, baseball, and art into one awesome project. Or, in this case, 10 awesome projects. Check out these 10 awesome baseball crafts that your kids are sure to love! There’s a project here for every age, pick whichever ones inspire you and your kids most!
10 Awesome Baseball Crafts for Kids
1. Fingerprint Baseball Craft for Kids — from Crafty Morning
2. Baseball Bracelet — from I Can Find the Time
3. Baseball Glove Hand Print Card — from Preschool Crafts for Kids*
4. 3D Hanging Baseballs — from Pitter and Patter Art
5. YUM! Make a Baseball Cake — Vanilla and Strawberry Baseball Cake from Savory Salty Sweet
6. “Play Ball” Painted Baseball Mason Jars — from Mad in Crafts
7. Baseball Lacing Activity — great fine motor practice for little ones — from Little Family Fun
8. DIY Baseball Pendent Necklaces From Washers — from Sports Roses
9. Baseball Bat Flag — great project for a motivated teen — from Finding Home Farms
10. Baseball Keychain Craft — from Ali Does It Herself
Speaking of all things baseball, go a step further and wear clothes by Gildan, official sponsor of Triple-A Baseball.
Bonus, their clothes are SO comfortable! Here’s cute little us in our comfy new #GildanFavorites.
A few reasons we love Gildan:
- Comfort — yes, please!
- Affordable — always!
- Quality — we trust!
Enter the Sweepstakes
Don’t miss the Gildan Hometown Favorites Sweepstakes! One lucky winner will win a trip for two to one of 5 fan-favorite cities (Nashville, Las Vegas, New York, Miami, LA). Entry is easy: follow @GildanOnline and take a photo of a “summer favorite moment” or one of your hometown favorite places and share on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #GildanFavorites. That’s it, good luck!
Thanks for stopping by!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Gildan. The opinions and text are all mine.